To create a brand identity and website that was completely different to anything else out there and move them from 'urban' wedding planners to 'modern luxury'.
• A hugely successful brand and website launch party in Central London which added to an increased profile and recognition
• Now seen as an authority in creating edgy, modern luxury weddings in the UK
• A brand so distinct it is still wowing prospective clients over 2 years on
The previous brand identity for London event planners Carmela Weddings lacked individuality. It used yellow and lots of white space which didn't reflect the edgy feel to their work.
• Uses simple lines and 'grid' style designs with contemporary typography
• Dark, moody colour palette of black and burgundy
• Uses modern, alternative luxury photography by Benjamin Wheeler
• A custom-coded Wordpress website with a unique navigation in the form of a grid
• Business cards with a leather-effect cardstock
Shoot Photography: Benjamin Wheeler
"Sarah is a stand out branding partner for exclusive luxury brands. We wanted a planning site that didn't look like anything else out there and she wasn't scared of going in a very different direction and not following the usual trends in my industry. It has been so easy to work together and we haven’t had any of the rebranding stress that I know lots of others have. Sarah really is at the top of her game.”