To make Jennifer Louise Weddings stand out as the leading wedding planner for modern, romantic couples in the Cotswolds and Oxfordshire by creating a captivating, feminine and elegant brand identity, website and stationery suite.
• Jen's website now appeals to her dream couples, and her books are filled with weddings in prestigious venues such as Euridge Manor, 10 Castle Street and Bocconoc.
• The welcome stationery and note cards enrich her clients' experience and build solid relationships.
• The truly professional look has added to her credibility and increased quality collaborations and features.
Jen's previous branding was mismatched. Her visuals had been adjusted so much that there was no solid brand identity, which meant she was lost in a sea of wedding planners.
• Hand-lettered signature element and a contemporary font combination
• Blush and warm grey colour palette with champagne gold accents
• Showit website design with a bespoke layout, design features and unique pages
• Luxury stationery including wax stamp and grey wax seals, blush pink envelopes, branded note cards and business cards with hot-pressed champagne gold foil details.
"I had seen some of Sarah’s previous work and I knew that she would be able to create the website and brand I had always envisaged. Working with someone that could share my vision meant that I felt confident in Sarah creating something truly unique. Sarah is one of those people who has a wealth of knowledge and has always been happy to provide me with some much needed guidance."