To separate Hannah McClune's photography business by developing a visual identity for the personal branding side that appealed to a high-end target audience and made profit on its own.
• A varied portfolio of clients including many in the luxury aesthetics industry, from Harley Street doctors to high-end clinics, as well as prestigious businesses in the creative, retail and wedding spheres.
• Her work has since been featured in numerous online and offline publications including Tatler and SheerLuxe.
• The website was featured in Showit's 2019 'Spark' Inspiration Anthology, and was praised for breaking free of typical website structures and for a design that 'underscores the unique brand statement'.
• A significant rise in investment, with a 3 hour shoot now costing over £1,000, and expanded offerings. Visible now represents a significant part of the business' income.
With no clear brand identity and no website, the personal brand photography was a small, unofficial side of the business that was widely unknown and not generating significant income at all.
• Hand-lettered logo design
• Cohesive, unique brand style with elliptical features and patterns
• Showit website design with a bespoke layout, design features and unique pages
• Luxury business cards with hot foil pressed into thick cardstock
"Sarah took the time to understand what I wanted from the new business before starting to design. What Sarah created is far beyond my expectations. My brief was feminine and modern; she has smashed that - I am absolutely in love with the new look. My website is my shopfront, so having a strong brand and unique website is so important. Thank you Sarah for making this happen in the most beautiful way possible."