To design a more modern, elegant brand identity that reflected the kind of weddings Hannah wanted to be photographing.
• Increased interest and bookings from her ideal kind of couples
• She has used the brand launch to start a popular wedding industry podcast
• Has expanded her team to now 3 associate photographers
• Has been featured on the likes of Wedding Chicks and Rock My Wedding
Hannah had outgrown her previous visual branding for her wedding photography business, and her website was glitchy. She felt she was coasting along - it was functional but not letting her thrive.
• A unique emblem starting from a sketch
• Handlettered elements that join a modern font combination of serif and sans serif
• A neutral colour palette that lets her work pop from the screen
• Fully bespoke Showit website, build from scratch, with a Wordpress blog
“Sarah managed to sift through all my confused thoughts and ramblings to create something so perfect for my brand it brought tears to my eyes, something better than I could have imagined."