To develop a visual identity including branding, website and a photographic editorial that elegantly represented the brand and appealed to their target demographic.
• Despite launching just before national lockdown restrictions due to Covid-19, Luxe & Bloom's enquiries have soared with a consistent flow of dream projects and have signed numerous clients.
• The new identity has allowed them to adapt and respond to a new approach as the wedding industry changes, without losing momentum.
• A huge boost in brand confidence to expand beyond their initial outlook and horizons.
Event planners Luxe & Bloom specialise in destination weddings and proposals. They lacked a luxurious visual identity that was aligned to their dream client and were struggling to get enquiries.
• Logo designs that play on dimensions and perspective to convey the brand message and values - that their approach goes beyond the wedding to the marriage itself.
• A fully bespoke website on Showit
• Planning, styling and creative direction of a bridal editorial
Sarah has truly elevated Luxe & Bloom's visual identity to match the luxury service that we provide. I feel proud to show it off and the brand can now be taken seriously in the high-end market. Sarah brings creative ideas, meticulous organisation to make the process smooth, productive and fun!