To elevate the Bridal Indulgence brand and stand out as a luxury bridal boutique with a difference, with visuals that reflect the higher-end price point of the dresses.
• Branding that represents the high level of dress designers available
• Kerri has rediscovered her passion for the business and feels excited by the new possibilities
• Higher level of visibility due to re-energised marketing and interest from both wedding suppliers and clients
The brand visual identity was no longer representing the higher price point of the gowns stocked inside this Hampshire bridal boutique, and owner Kerri felt she had lost love for the business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
• Hand-sketched line drawings
• Contemporary, sleek brand style with clean typography
• Custom digital patterns made from bespoke watercolour art
After being forced to open and close through this pandemic and all the emotional stress and uncertainty that came with it, I lost a bit of love for my business. Working with Sarah has reignited my love and excitement again and given me the confidence that I lost in 2020. I’m so excited to reopen and share my beautiful new branding with everyone. Sarah was constantly in touch and sharing her different ideas with me. It felt like she was just as excited about my brand as I was! But the best thing was how extremely patient Sarah was me. I gave Sarah a tough brief and she absolutely nailed it. Receiving my brand pack was definitely the highlight. Sarah really listens and gets to know you and your business. She is extremely patient and understands how important it is that your branding needs to be right and 100% loved by you.